How did you find All About Circuits.com?

How did you find All About Circuits.com?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I spent the rest of my evening and well into the morning (and am now just realizing its 3:30am) reading the entire e-book. I'll probably have to read through it again, as I doubt I'll remember much of what I've learned tomorrow morning, but I just had to register and say what a wonderful site and forum you guys have on your hands here.
Thanks! :)

We hope you continue to enjoy all this site has to offer in your new found hobby.

Dave

mrmeval

Joined Jun 30, 2006
I got enthralled with a microcontroller system and through using it gained a need to explore building electronics further. In helping others understand some of the basics on http://www.arduino.cc I found this place, probably via google. I've mostly repaired electronics and only built computers and such and small circuits for repair. Building a working system without premade boards is new to me. Unfortunately I don't have copious amounts of free time to learn what I don't know and relearn what I should know but I'm working on it.

roddefig

Joined Apr 29, 2008
I was using the AC/DC Electronics cheat sheet to develop a formula sheet for a class and got irritated with trying logins on bugmenot that didn't work so I registered and ended up replying to a few posts.

dhc7

Joined Jun 22, 2008
Googled something about volt meter circuits, and one hit took me here. The forum looked very interesting to me, so I decided to register. However, I've found this site many times before, but never paid much attention to it.

But it's never too late. :)

HallMark

Joined Apr 3, 2011
I know this is very old thread but i can't resist myself from posting here.
I come to know about this forum from my friend R!f@@

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I didn't even know this thread existed
I had been to the site couple times when google found old threads, I finally joined when I had a question I couldn't find an answer to, not sure why I chose this forum, luck I guess, but I like it :D

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
IIRC when searching for forums about electronics.

Searching for "electronic forums", (it was years ago) did not bring the same results as nowadays. I recall using something like "electronics discussion groups" or similar to get the names of some forums.

Have learn about the e book quite later.

Last edited:

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
IIRC when searching for forums about electronics.

Searching for "electronic forums", (it was years ago) did not bring the same results as nowadays. I recall using something like "electronics discussion groups" or similar to get the names of some forums.

Have learn about the e book quite later.
If I am not mistaken, yours is the oldest active user account on the AAC forums January 2004.

(After mine that is).

Dave

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I was referred to this site by ElectroNerd from Electro-Tech. I first started looking at forums in August of last year, and at the moment, am a member on three different sites. At the moment, AAC and ETO are my top two favorite forums :D
Der Strom

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
A few years ago, I was searching the web for something or other (can't remember what), when the search turned up some strange questions someone had asked about transistors on physicsforums.com. Out of curiosity I looked up the reference and was fascinated by what I found.

Reading more discussions there and eventually taking part whetted my appetite for more, so I began searching for other forums more specifically about electronics. That soon took me to AAC.