how can i run a 2v motor with an op amp?

rashedul hasan

Joined Aug 8, 2008
please help me with this project. i have been told to run a 2v motor with the help of an opamp. but it cant give enough current to run the motor. what should i do? i can use-
1. relay or
2.7805 chip or
3.comparator or
or mux............

but i dont how to connect them accurately..............
please give me some diagrams to complete this.

Last edited:

rashedul hasan

Joined Aug 8, 2008
we were told to only run the motor using a op amp. we r using ir source to on/off it. but we cant get enough current to run the motor. is there any special op amp which we can use? or any circuit diagram which will help us? thank u.

rashedul hasan

Joined Aug 8, 2008
there is no restriction about using a transistor............but i have to use an opamp to run the motor. r u thinking of using a relay?? can i use 7805 chip for this purpose?
please help ...............

rashedul hasan

Joined Aug 8, 2008
its a basic circuit of driving a dc motor. with an ir source we switch on the circuit and then the motor will be turned on. no need for speed control. just the basic circuit diagram of an opamp controlled dc motor

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
The Homework Help section asks that you post up the work you have done so we can see it and find where you went wrong, or suggest better approaches. We will not do all your work for you, no matter how little time is left before it must be submitted.

If you are in doubt about how to structure your post and what to include please read this thread.

Thank you.