Hot Pepper Article

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by maxpower097, Mar 28, 2013.

1. maxpower097

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Heres a recent hot pepper article I just found. As far as I knew the Red Moruga Scorpion broke the record in May of 12. Thats when I was telling you about fake seeds and then selling for $50 for 5. Here are the varieties I posted of my baby plant pics and the peppers I grow. Theres still hotter peppers being bred but since you have to send in a sample and have it tested many times we just don't know unless that guys breading for heat.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-a...-s-hottest-pepper-goes-nuclear-151835458.html

I've been working on mine and finding the best that grow to sell them for medicinal creams, and pepper spray. Medicine and Pepper spray will always be in demand and always increace in demand. Plus it gets me a sister biz incase medicinal cannabis becomes legal in my area. Something I want to get into and invest in. They asked a smart biz guy about it and he says he doubles his money each year cause all the big biz's are buying up the smaller medicinal cannabis biz's like vending machines, delivery systems, cultivation meathod patents, etc.. They were all major pharma or investment companies but he said he put $20,000 in 4 years ago and each year its doubles to the point its $350,000 in 4 years. So even you legit people research an article with key words : Medicinal Marijuana Barbarians. You'll see it, well written on the money to be made with large corporations.

Metalmann likes this.
  2. Metalmann

Dec 8, 2012
    My Habeneros used to literally choke people up.
    I can't imagine 800,000!:eek:

Back when I used to can 100+ quarts every year, the peppers were the first to go. One time, I almost permanently fried the Family Jewels.

Using two pairs of rubber gloves, too.

After a while, you need to whip it out.:cool:

Hurts to sit after a few hours.:D Hurts to do anything after peeing.

Time is the only cure.

3. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Heres interesting trivia a scofield unit is how many drops of water it takes before the drop you put in is diluted to the point you can barely taste it. It was invented before machines could measure capsain and takes into account other heat factors those machines don't. Thats why the numbers get so high is its a ration of pepper juice drop:water.

shortbus likes this.
  4. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Been there done that! Gives a whole new meaning to "Great Balls of Fire!" Luckily I only got some Ghost pepper juice on my hands once! 12 hours of feeling like gasoline was poured on my hands and lit. My mother had to come by and take me to the store. People in the store were asking if they should call 911 I was in so much pain sitting in the car. She laughed and said no he's dumbass and burned himself with his damn peppers.

Metalmann likes this.