Homework Circuit - design a digital decoder.

Whatashame

Joined Nov 30, 2015
The emphasis is "can" be stuck. I've been hung up on a +900V DC circuit for over what seemed like a couple of seconds until I managed to free myself. The circuit was a 300 mA circuit.

In my defense, and there really wasn't a defense because I hadn't taken the time to read the technical manual, I didn't know that equipment used switched screen grid voltage to key the transmitter vice switched B+. It was that time that I chose to stand up to anyone who viewed myself or my technicians "reading the manual" as not working. After all, we were overhauling quite a few equipments that we were not taught in the schools or at previous units. I had a not so nice heart to heart conversation with those senior to me, I was a Petty Officer Second Class at the time. They asked me to talk about it during the training session I had scheduled the following week, and did express my opine on the importance of RYDM ... Read Your Dam Mannual.

Your comments are uncalled for.
JoeJester, Hi. I am now sorry and plan to apologize to WBahn. He was real rough on me about stuff. He made me mad. He doesn't treat people very nice. He should be willing to help better explain things without making one feel like a fool or that he's stupid. I'm new here, and now I'm afraid to say anything without someone jumping down my throat. You handled your comments very well, I like that. I just wanted you to know , your right, and I'm sorry. I have to find a way to tell WBahn the same. Cee yah.

JohnInTX

Joined Jun 26, 2012
You can send a PM to a member by clicking his/her username under the avatar to pull up the profile then click 'Start a Conversation'.
If you want to put it in the forum, you can 'tag' a user by using the 'at' sign and user name like this @Whatashame

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
This is for WBahn. Your a pain in the a*#. I'm staring at"Ohm's law. Vx I= W. Thank you! By the way if you ever get hit with 600 volts you better pray it's AC volts and not DC volts. You might fly through a wall with AC but with DC your stuck on it until your fried or someone hits you off with a baseball bat. I hit you off if need be. I'm leaving this site. On it one day. Be kind to new bed and all people. I used lay terms. You must be an engineer. I bow down, Almighty. [Name and phone number removed]. This was directed to WBahn, the most perfect person.

MOD NOTE: It's not a good idea to put personal contact info into publically accessible forums -- spam bots routinely sweep them up.
What on Earth does any of this diatribe have to do with the TS's question?

If you are pissed off about what happened in another thread, then please keep it contained to that thread. Don't go surfing around looking to pollute other threads just because you want to vent.

Whatashame

Joined Nov 30, 2015
What on Earth does any of this diatribe have to do with the TS's question?

If you are pissed off about what happened in another thread, then please keep it contained to that thread. Don't go surfing around looking to pollute other threads just because you want to vent.
WBhan, I sent you a sincere apology prior to this post. I hope you received it. I'm truly sorry. Please search for the message from me. Peace to all.