Holy crap, did you see the latest spam?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Hats off to the mods for killing that one in a matter of seconds!

That was the most brazen display of unabashed illegal solicitation I've ever seen! Dude was offering to sell other people's hacked paypal and bank accounts for a fraction of their balance. Several accounts listed, for example $800 for a paypal account containing $8000.

How is a would-be accomplice supposed to pay for such a thing? Do you hand over your paypal information to a self professed paypal account hacker in exchange for a hacked paypal account?

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
I have seen it many times on this forum. I am sure it is the same person also.
Yeah, the mods usually get it within minutes. I watched once as they spammed each forum and I just kept hitting refresh. One by one, the threads disappeared...

Kudos to the mods for a job well done!

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
How is a would-be accomplice supposed to pay for such a thing? Do you hand over your paypal information to a self professed paypal account hacker in exchange for a hacked paypal account?
Its not a single hacker, 90% the info is coming from phishing. (Email that says you have a paypal issue and to log on, but links you to paypal@paypal.secure.com Which for some old lady looks legit, so she clicks in puts in her info and then it redirects you to your paypal account and logs you in. They now have your log in and pass and your none the wiser.

This is known basically under the umbrella of Carding. Its huge in E EU. You can buy CC info or CC's with names and all at various places on the net, like everything. I could send you to website that would blow your mind that its real and its a operating website. But the shadyness of the net aside heres how you make anonymous payments if you ever take up organized crime. :)

Western Union, fake name, and password. Then hire a bum to make and receive payments. Boom done and untraceable. It may be harder now I haven't done it in about 7-8 years.