Holiday Spirit in the forum!

ISB123

Joined May 21, 2014
Christmas gonna suck this year.No snow,flowers are blooming again while its winter,strange....

Last edited:

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Traveling with the family for Christmas so we opened gifts today. The house is clean and Christmas decorations mostly down. Back to 'normal' head gear for the Chief.

I got some cool old Forest Mims Circuit Cookbook books from my son and a stack of pre-sensitized copper boards from my wife. That is all for the electronically related items anyhow.

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I have had a thread I chose not revive for this year, but for me cooking is a big part of Christmas tradition.
You might find a few others here do as well.

I'm doing a "Christmas pit Ham" I plan to brine it and cook normally with just a few spices.

I did a wonderful 30'+ Turkey for Thanksgiving. Next year I plan to "Brine and Hot Oil" this year could be my last oven "Turkey"

I fed thirteen people and six of them were teenage boys. I don't think they lifted their head between bites. lol

Happy Holidays, Bill.

kv

My Gift to AAC.

Edit: Tonight got home tired and late. No time to cook; so I look over and see a "Cheesy Potato Soup Mix" given to us by some friends.

Boil 4 1/4 cups water; remove and add package.

Then simmer 18 minutes plus as a special treat (My Idea); pull a bag of Broccoli Cuts out of the freezer and cook in the Micro 7 minutes.

Ok, I was inspired by the holidays. lol

Add Broccoli to a bowl and pour "Cheesy Soup" over the top; Salt and Pepper to taste"

Heart healthy and a good winter feast. Makes a Half Galloon.

kv

Edit: Oh, and if you want it more soupy; just add another 1/2 cup of water. Mine needed it.

Last edited: