Hmmm love the site... videos need to become downloadable tho'

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Jammit, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Jammit

Thread Starter Guest

the videos on this site are great, and they are appreciated.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/videos/index.html

But I tend to have limited net time, and I'd much rather use firefox and DOWN THEM ALL, to just do a mass download, instead of clicking open dozens and dozens of web pages etc.

That way I can watch the videos, when and where I can, rather than being stuck to a PC, hooked to the phone cable, where and only if that is available.

Can you do me a big favour, can you make the videos downloadable in MPEG - the universal video format.

If I have the videos on my laptop then I can take them anywhere and use them anytime.

2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Glad you like it. If you registered you could jump on in.

3. tfiegenb

Jan 19, 2009
    :)The videos contain a number of copywrited images and were posted only through permissions from the publisher. For that reason they are available for viewing but not for download.

Tim Fiegenbaum

4. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    Tim, many thanks for the clarification.

Dave

5. circuitashes

May 13, 2008
    True as that may be, it certainly isn't comforting. :cool:

6. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    We have to respect the wishes of the copyright owners, though. The up shot is that now this feature is integrated into AAC it will always be here and available gratis for those that want to use it. Access to the Internet is not the restriction it was in the past, although I do appreciate it is for some people.

Dave