hitechworld.org website

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by takao21203, Mar 2, 2014.

1. takao21203

Thread Starter Distinguished Member

Apr 28, 2012
    I need some feedback on this.

1. My website was recently flooded with HTTP requests. I still get about 1000 requests each 20 minutes.

So I have removed all script executions. Only static HTML now and external scripts.

2. I have also completely redesigned the homepage. Including link to SNS.

3. Is it OK to write the link in the signature, or is this slightly indecent?

4. I like the layout + content but is there something I should do different or remove completely? I have recently removed old flickr and youtube from the internet. I had a lof of interesting videos on it, and photos, but in the end, not too useful.

In past years I spent too much time with assembler...It takes a long time and results in a small binary, maybe 2K or 4K. While using C, it can be done in 2 or 3 sessions.

5. I guess maybe some people who sell things or offer services, maybe don't link in SNS at all. Certainly, I never saw a tags cloud like the one I have on my dragonsnest blog. And even if there is one, it'd very likely be limited to some technical topics only.

In the past I had different blogs and photo galleries, but now, only one blog, and one gallery for older pictures.

If you have something to say, I dont mind it, even if I wont make changes because of that, I'd still be interested to read it.

Like for instance remove all of this because it is alienating people, actually quite a lot:

-Any reference to DPRK
    -Pictures of children
    -Any political news articles or tags

For the time being, I don't add so much new DPRK stuff. I don't spend so much time with that. I was just curious at some point of time, what's this all about, and how do they look like.

But if it scares of 9 out of 10 people and they dont buy things at the end of the day, it's not making me happy.

Or do you have any idea for subjects I should link, blog, favourite, add pictures etc.?

Overunity guess not... for the time being, I show a HIKAKIN TV clip on my homepage.

the website