Hi everybody !

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by 300E, Oct 10, 2013.

1. 300E

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 10, 2013
    I'm new to this forum so first of all i'd like to say hi to everybody !!

I'm not very experienced in electronics, i'm working on a homework project, about pulsed dc rlc circuits in resonance, very simple circuit with one coil and one capacitor, but it seems i do something wrong(?) as the results dont match with the calculated values.
    In very short pulsed dc circuits is there any change in the equations, or the ac ones are in use?
    What i dont also understand, is how can one speak about ω since it's a pulse...
    Please advise :)

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    Start by posting a drawing of the circuit, including labels for the value of the parts. Then define the time and voltage of the pulse.
    Then say what answer you are trying to find.

3. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    Greetings and welcome.

As #12 said, you need to provide a lot more information and it needs to be a lot more specific. What works best is for you to post the problem AND your best effort, however good/bad/ugly/complete, to work it. If a correct answer is provided, then include that (and remember that sometimes the "correct answer" isn't correct). That will give us a starting point from when we can guide you from where you are to where you need to get.