Hi, anyone play games on steam?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by colepinter, May 3, 2013.

1. colepinter

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 19, 2013
    im new the the forum just saying hi, maybe i can meet some buddys on here who play games on steam who i can also chat with on there about electronics just to pass the time.

2. paulktreg

Distinguished Member

Jun 2, 2008
    I play games on Steam but that's all I go on for really.

Pop over to the electro-tech chat rooms you'll find a knowligible bunch on there.

3. colepinter

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 19, 2013
    Well, although that sounds good but I was wishing for a friend on steam because its easy to talk on, and maybe I could also have a buddy to play games with as well, who has similar hobbys we can bullshit about :)
    But thanks for the advice if i get bored some time i may check it out. Just new here, getting a feel for the forum, working up to 100 posts so I can trade my stuff, making some friends. I should have added that if anyone here reads this and works on amps and synthesizers and audio stuff, id like to also chat about that

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    We do most of our chatting in public so the education rubs off on the noobies. In fact, there is a Forum on this site called, "Chat"!

Pick an idea, ask about it. Very chatty here.:)

Metalmann likes this.
  5. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Off topic posts do not count. I would go to the electronics forum, you have any projects or questions you care to post?