hey please help me!!!

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by jaggy, Apr 12, 2009.

1. jaggy

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 12, 2009
    i have written a matlab program for speech recognition..
    it is working quiet good...
    but i want to do a hardware application(like controlling a car or appliances)of the recognition using ARM9 processor...
    how do i take the string of recognised words and put it onto the ARM9?..

2. efox

Aug 8, 2006
    Woah relax.

I'm pretty new to this forum, but im pretty sure people are going to be less likely to help you if you post the same thing multiple times on different forums and some with bold.

Don't rely to much on ppl to do your work. If they can help great, if not, google and other sources are your friend, not bolding letters and changing font sizes.

http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2006/avh8_css34/avh8_css34/index.html

look at their project, and look at their source code. It might help.

speech recognition is not entirely easy. I think we are at 8th generation speech recognition and it still sucks since most except the high end ones used as voice prompts for banks and cell companies like AT&T are speaker independent. Unless you have computed results for various speakers, accents, tones and so forth, it may very well be speaker dependent.

Post your results when you are done. I'm sure others would be interested along with myself.