Help !

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
They say to ask, so I ask for help.
They say to show what you have, so I have an iPhone 2G, it drop twice last two days and went to heaven and I showed pictures of iPhone. Now you know I showed my homework.
What more you want, Now I want an iPhone 5.

They say US sells iPhone for like 299.:D...It's friggin cheap.
If I am to get here, it will be like 2999.:eek:..Freakin greedy thugs.

What better place to ask from a US friend than here.

I don't care if it is locked or not..I just want one

Gimme! It's urgent.

Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
They say US sells iPhone for like 299.:D...It's friggin cheap.
Actually it is 199($), tax not included i guess. But that requires new two-year wireless service contract. Sold separately, so it will be locked to some telecom service provider. I guess it is possible to end this service contract. But that will cost more than the Iphone itself. For sure some will find a way to unlock a Iphone 5. But that will take some time. How do plan to use it if it is locked. Wear it as some bling-bling:p

Last edited:

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hey..I can say, Look I got an iPhone5. Using it is whole new ball game.

How much does a service contract cost?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Hey..I can say, Look I got an iPhone5. Using it is whole new ball game.

How much does a service contract cost?
I do not know. Maybe someone in the us can find out how much it cost to end the contract. And unlock the Iphone. For that sum of money. You could probably get a good second-handed digital storage oscilliscope

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
The contract is the catch with the cheap iPhones in the US.

Also, I believe it will host a new nano SIM card slot, so your old number might be unusable.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I want to win the next 200 million dollar lottery, but I think Rif's quest for a new iPhone has a better chance of becoming a reality.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
This lottery thing...Does it even work ?
Yes indeed. To day i felt lucky and placed some money in a lottery. My bet was 0.5246$ and wha da you know I cashed in 1.74868$. This not a lie in any way. So yes it works
By the way R!f@@. Have you fixed your solder iron. The one that lost its tip