help with T flip flop counter

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
You need to do some of the work yourself.
Draw a table showing all possible states of four flip-flops (0 to 15).
Show the next state following a clock input.

doug2006

Joined Jan 16, 2013
hello thank you for answer but i dont know nothing about flip flops i am new also i dont know how use multisim . and my teacher ask for me to make a T flip flop for tomorrow and if a make it he gives me bonus . so please if you can help me? :)

doug2006

Joined Jan 16, 2013
Hello,

We are not going to do your homework.
Show us what you got up to now.

On this page of the EDUCYPEDIA you will find a lot of information on counters and registers:
Counters & registers

Bertus
hello. thank you for answer me but i dont know how start my homework :/ i am now in zero and i still there because i dont know nothing about flip flops and how make it in multisim.but if you give me an example or explain me how solve this project i apreciate it a lot :)
Please help me get the bonus :)

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
hello. thank you for answer me but i dont know how start my homework :/ i am now in zero and i still there because i dont know nothing about flip flops and how make it in multisim.but if you give me an example or explain me how solve this project i apreciate it a lot :)
Please help me get the bonus :)
T Flip flops

Can you make a counter on your own from these and are struggling with the count, or are you struggling with making a counter?

doug2006

Joined Jan 16, 2013
sorry but i dont know nothing. i see flip flops first time and i am very confused and for that reason i addressed to you. the only solution is someone make that project for me and send me :( i must give the homework tomorrow

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
sorry but i dont know nothing. i see flip flops first time and i am very confused and for that reason i addressed to you. the only solution is someone make that project for me and send me :( i must give the homework tomorrow
If that is the only solution, then you will be losing some points.

If you don't know nothing, then you must know something, so tell us. What kind of class is this for? Have you seen combinational circuits? Have you learned about transistors? We need a starting point.

We are here to guide you in the right direction, not provide answers.

doug2006

Joined Jan 16, 2013
If that is the only solution, then you will be losing some points.

If you don't know nothing, then you must know something, so tell us. What kind of class is this for? Have you seen combinational circuits? Have you learned about transistors? We need a starting point.

We are here to guide you in the right direction, not provide answers.
i study INFORMATICS AND COMMUNICATION and i dont have more confidence about that lesson i try to study and try make that homework alone but i cant. Can understand my situation and if you can give me a direct answer , please?

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
i study INFORMATICS AND COMMUNICATION and i dont have more confidence about that lesson i try to study and try make that homework alone but i cant. Can understand my situation and if you can give me a direct answer , please?
Perhaps it's my fault for adding so many question in one post.:rolleyes:

What is your experience level in electronics?

doug2006

Joined Jan 16, 2013
Perhaps it's my fault for adding so many question in one post.:rolleyes:

What is your experience level in electronics?
first time i see electronics only 1 week lessons in flip flops... its very hard for us to make that lesson for that reason give bonus... I think for you its easy to complete that homework isnt it? for that i try to find solution here :( please help me finish that job thanks

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
please help me finish that job thanks
Finish!? You haven't even started!

first time i see electronics only 1 week lessons in flip flops... its very hard for us to make that lesson for that reason give bonus... I think for you its easy to complete that homework isnt it? for that i try to find solution here :(
So, you have seen flip flops, or am I misunderstanding your translator?

I don't think a professor would say, "Hey, go make a counter out of T flip-flops" without ever giving you a lesson on any of the basics.

So, if this week was flip-flops, what was last week on?

doug2006

Joined Jan 16, 2013
Finish!? You haven't even started!

I don't think a professor would say, "Hey, go make a counter out of T flip-flops" without ever giving you a lesson on any of the basics.

So, if this week was flip-flops, what was last week on?
he gives one example only but i cant understand that... only if you can make it that for me . i dont know even the basic

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
he gives one example only but i cant understand that... only if you can make it that for me . i dont know even the basic
So, post your example and what you don't understand about it. We will help you understand the basics. Then we can expand into how to make a counter...