Help with some component in mobile charger

engwas

Joined Jan 9, 2009
HI
I have some question about some component in nokia charger on the attached photo show diode (D6) that i found this letter on it (C6VB) i think it zener but i have to know how can i recognized it and read or now it voltage
and about transformer i want to know type of it i attached real photo of circuit because i think may be it as i found it in multisim how can i now it type
and about transistor i want to now what equivalent or datasheet
at last i did not understand how it work with out bridge or has bridge and i did not recognized it

Thanks

Attachments

S_lannan

Joined Jun 20, 2007
This circuit is what appears to be a self - oscillating flyback converter.

The transistors are probably 2sc945 and 2sa331 types.

The diode could be a zener, you could always unsolder it and check out it's characteristics.

The output connection seems to be incorrect, the output should be taken from the two legs of the capacitor.

it is 6v8 . zener of 6.8volts.
transf. is self ossilating type EE 13*8*5 type core used with turns 200 in prim. 15 t in rev.bias. freq. and 15t of 29swg in output .o/p is fixed at 6v2 to 6v8 at 600ma or more u can ask for another compatible ckt using single trnsistor hlb120a instead of two .
control tran.is 8050,945 and main transistor can be hlb120,c13001,cd13003,cd13005 depending on output current reqd.