help with RC Circuit

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Hello
I have 2 9VDC motors and i need them to turn forward and backwards, but i want it to be from Radio Controlled, i have heard people say it is too hard to make, but i would please like someone to send me a schematic or picture of the transmitter and receiver, it has to be no stronger that 49Hz, so i basically want to press up down left right and have the Car chasis i have made do what i want

Thank you if you could help

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Sorry, What do you mean?
I dont wan to design the PCB myself i know that is hard trying to make tracs go like a maze, i just want to copy the Scematic Exactly and then make the PCB, if i have to i will design the board myself but it wont be as complex as i will cheat and use insulated wire to bride where it gets too hard. so if you have an Radio Controlled circuit Schemsdic could you please send it?

Von

Joined Oct 29, 2008
Chris15,

Do a little more research. Commercially available hobby kits are available for crude radio or IR control systems.

Radio circuits are more difficult to construct and tune and are not for the beginner.

Your money is best spent on a kit if you insist on building it yourself.

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Thanks guys i understand now, ill just buy a kit or a ready made one, but thanks Von your reply actualy said something to me

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Australia Why plus how do i make a blog and this thread is the only one in my Control panel when i have made 4 already please help with using this thing