Help with PWM and PIC18F452

Loki

Joined Apr 1, 2007
Hey!

I´m a beginner to MCU's and I need a help with my project to school. I have to programme the PIC processor to read 100 times/s the input voltage in range 0-5V using the PIC's ADC and then control the output voltage using the PWM so the output voltage is same as the input voltage. Moreover, I have to use interrupt and counter. I dont have to create the entire circuit,fortunately, but i must write a programme in .asm format. Could anyone give me some hints where to start, what I should pay attention to?Sorry for that question, but I have never heard about the MCU's before, so any advice how to make this work is welcome. Here is a schematic of circuit(as attachement), on which i have to realize the project.

Thanks.

Attachments

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Do you have access to the manual for that PIC? That, plus the example programs on the Microchip website should give you all the information you need.

Loki

Joined Apr 1, 2007
If you mean the Datasheet from Microchip, then yes. But it's very confusing. I have quite a big problem to choose what information are important for this project. But thanks for the note about the examples...I didnt know, there is something like this.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
PWM is a very common topic on this board and in general. Try the search function on past posts to see if you get some guidance.