Help with finding some information.

Discussion in 'Wireless & RF Design' started by Lakim, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Lakim

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 10, 2010
    I recently found this site a few months ago and I have become very interested in learning more about hardware deign.
    Devry has an online program "engineering design technology", has anyone gone through their program or could comment on it? And in your opinion is there an online program that is better, and why. I really want to
    learn more and I want to find the best course I can.
    p.s., Right now I would also like to ask that if anyone could direct me to some online sources that I can learn more about the basics of how to incorporate an rf receiver into a circut itself, as opposed to buying a drop in componant, (Sites that would explain about basic rf receiving and what componants are involved, and how the circuts are activated once an rf signal is received). I know I am putting the cart in front of the horse, and these are all things that I will learn later. But for now, I have been doing some recearch on my own, and I have currently been learning about the LC circut and how the basic principles of rf transmitting and receiving work, but the examples I have seen really don't explain all the componants or how they may be incorporated into a small circut

2. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008