HELP with eitherMatlab or visual studio 2005 ?

rawdy

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Hi guys, i doing a project now which needs to plot graph from the digital singal, ( My project = using solar panel to obtain voltage reading and trasmitting the voltage reading data to analog-to-digital IC which will be connected to a wireless transmitter , then the receiver which will then receive digital signal , will be interface with rs232 , which will then be again converted into usb slot.... ) so my problem is should i use matlab or visual studio 2005 to read the usb digital data signal ? can some1 post some programming on how to read the usb drive and also how to plot a voltage reading data from the digital signal ? how to know the start and stop bit from the digital data.... Many thanks for the advice given thanks.... need urgent help.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
If you have access to the Instrument Control Toolbox then this would be much easier implemented using Matlab, in terms of both time and code.

Dave

rawdy

Joined Nov 5, 2007
If you have access to the Instrument Control Toolbox then this would be much easier implemented using Matlab, in terms of both time and code.

Dave
thanks for ur reply, but what instrument control toolbox ,u mean like a add-in to download ? humm... if i use matlab ,can u know can roughly teach me how to go about doing my project ?