Help with Cybex Trotter 685 treadmill - need schematics of LOWER, PWM, ASSY, AD-11803

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by arth_ur, Feb 26, 2014.

1. arth_ur

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 26, 2014
    Hi there!

We own a Cybex Trotter 685 Treadmill (same as Cybex 900T).

Unfortunately the DC motor went wrong and it broke the LOWER, PWM, ASSY, AD-11803 (CB-11803 REV C - PCB).

I need the schematics of this board (wishfool thinking).

Can someone tel me the value of R48 and R53 which are carbonized (as pictured in the attachment)?

P.S.: If someone needs it I can provide the service manual, but it is not on component level.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
  2. goofieshot

Feb 23, 2015
    All the trouble that I had to go through to get this out - you are in luck because apparently my last power outage took a toll on my brd.
    The small r is 2.55k and the package is 0.05 ohm (first time i see this type of package). I would have hard time believing that these two would be the only casualties - thus beware when you power up. Then again you are lucky enough to have a trace of a problem, mine looks brand new with no visible mark and yet it does not power up. Good luck!
  3. arth_ur

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 26, 2014
    Thanks for Your answer.
    You're right there are a lot of other pieces that have gone to, but these were the ones I couldn't identify.
    I have changed all the other components (Power FET, Triac), capacitors,the OP-amps to, as a preemptive measure, but I had no guts to try it out with random values.
    The board has been already repaired and the electrolytic capacitors were replaced.

If you have any question please let me know.