Help to design lm833n audio amplifier circuit

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by nahomyaja, Mar 15, 2012.

1. nahomyaja

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Please help me with an audio amplifier circuit using LM833N to get a gain of 10. Can you help me design procedure?

2. rfredel

Jan 23, 2011
    Hello,
    for a real design please give more information about input resistance, power supply and if you need a inverting or non - inverting amplifier.

The following pictures shoes both types of amplifier with a input resistance of Ri = 10k and symmetric power supply.

[​IMG][​IMG]

R1 of the inverting circuit is equal to the input resitance of the amplifier. R3 must be equal to R1 to minimize the DC-offset of the output. The gain calculate by V = R2/R1.

R3 of the non - inverting circuit is equal to the input resitance of the amplifier. R3 must be equal to R1 to minimize the DC-offset of the output. The gain calculate by V = (R2/R1) +1.

3. nahomyaja

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Any value may be chosen for input resistance. Can you help me with the design for split supply circuit inster of dual supply +/-5V? Gain=10

4. rfredel

Jan 23, 2011
    Hello,

the following file shows jou the amplifier and the power supply.

http://www.rainers-elektronikpage.de/Andere_Foren/Splitnetzteil.pdf

In the drawing the German names still exist. I have copied the parts only with drop and Drag in the new drawing.

I hope it will help you. If you have more quesstions, you can ask me.

Sorry if I make mistakes in writing, because I translate the text for German to English.

Best regards

Rainer

5. ishaan3731

Jun 23, 2011
    check out www.redcircuits.com for audio circuits.....they really have a nice collection worth giving a peek!!!!!!