Help Solution DSP Problem

MrYu

Joined Sep 26, 2011
What is insulting with the question and the given problem?

if you don't know how to answer with the given problem above me either..

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
My interpretation of "up...." was "up yours" which is a very vulgar and insulting expression. If that is not what you meant then I'm sorry.

You still have not posed an actual question. For example:"Given the following function, what are the coefficients of the Fourier series expansion?" We are not mind readers and I cannot fathom what you have in mind unless you can clearly articulate it. We understand difficulty with English if that is not you first language, but there really is no excuse for not posing an actual question with a subject and a predicate using simple declarative sentences. Can you manage that as a minimum? For starters you might try stating exactly what the problem is.

MrYu

Joined Sep 26, 2011
i did not write the whole question because i knew that the problem will just go with one solution.

here's the whole question of the problem
- a periodic waveform f(t) satisfying the dirichlet condition can also be
written as an exponential fourier series which is a variation of the
trigonometric series the exponential series is

Last edited:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Your notation is quite simply wrong. The w or ω, as the case may be, does not belong on top of the summation symbol. Worse you have an equals sign where it does not belong between An and e^jωt. Last the notation n=∞ is also meaningless.

How can you expect to get help if you cant even write down an equation properly?