Help regarding electronics engineering

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Helo friends i needs ur sincere advise as i want to study BE electronics abroad with reasonable dues,can u people suggest me any country,website,university or any guidence as i could keep my studies going i wud be grateful for any information...thx

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
You should consider areas with free schooling. There is typically a requirement of residency that you will have to meet before it is free.

You may have to live in the country for 6 months to 1 year before the schooling is free, but If you pay for the first year, you can get the rest for free.

That will cut down the total cost of your education exponentially.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I would start with a google search.

Sweden is one country that would be fun.

I did a search for 'countries with free schooling'

and a Wikipedia article showed alot of information.

hspalm

Joined Feb 17, 2010
Here in Norway, a bachelor degree in engineering costs about 60 dollars a year. We have several students from other countries in our class, i.e. Australians and Indian.

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
then it is the place for me can u send me further details and ur contact number or email id......would be great if u guide me further on it

hspalm

Joined Feb 17, 2010
This is a small part of the schools website translated into english with all the needed information.
http://www.hio.no/content/view/full/4563
If you want to see and experience the capital of Norway, this is the school for you. the problem with this school, regarding international students, is that lots of students travel to and from Oslo from cities surrounding Oslo, to keep living costs down, so they can live at home while studying and saving money. With students spread all over the place, in a radius of about 60 km around Oslo, the social aspect of studying is not as good as it is on NTNU.

NTNU is the "main" university in Norway, located in a city called Trondheim, where the most and best civil engineers are educated. The have both bachelors and civil degrees withing electronics, automation, telecommunication among many others. Most people studying in Trondheim move to this city permanently while studying because of lower living costs, and because the city is to far to travel back and forth from on a daily basis. Many friends of mine have moved there, and say the social community surrounding the university is the best in norway, as I also believe.
http://www.ntnu.edu/

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
This is a small part of the schools website translated into english with all the needed information.
http://www.hio.no/content/view/full/4563
If you want to see and experience the capital of Norway, this is the school for you. the problem with this school, regarding international students, is that lots of students travel to and from Oslo from cities surrounding Oslo, to keep living costs down, so they can live at home while studying and saving money. With students spread all over the place, in a radius of about 60 km around Oslo, the social aspect of studying is not as good as it is on NTNU.

NTNU is the "main" university in Norway, located in a city called Trondheim, where the most and best civil engineers are educated. The have both bachelors and civil degrees withing electronics, automation, telecommunication among many others. Most people studying in Trondheim move to this city permanently while studying because of lower living costs, and because the city is to far to travel back and forth from on a daily basis. Many friends of mine have moved there, and say the social community surrounding the university is the best in norway, as I also believe.
http://www.ntnu.edu/
thanks so much for this beautiful info i check the websites that u have provided if u have further infotmation that can help me plz provide me........but thanks so much......still waiting for more info