help plz

fine

Joined Apr 7, 2013
Hey I am new to this,forum n new to the world of electronics so I need help I was wondering if anyone would tell me how to solder an ic socket and how to put an ic into the socket just incase anyone needs to know it's a 14 pin ic

P.s it would be helpful if the answer included pics

Last edited by a moderator:

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
As you are new to this forum you should be aware of some of the rules:

1) Make sure the title of your post gives information about the question. "help plz" is of no use to anyone.

2) Asking a proper question requires proper communication skills. Typing in shorthand or textese shows lack of communication skills and disrespect for your readers. It also shows laziness on your part.

3) Posting the same question multiple times also shows disrespect and arrogance.

Edit: a moderator moved the second posting to the same thread.

Edit: moderator deleted the second post which was essentially the same question.

wmodavis

Joined Oct 23, 2010

1) Make sure the title of your post gives information about the question. "help plz" is of no use to anyone.

2) Asking a proper question requires proper communication skills. Typing in shorthand or textese shows lack of communication skills and disrespect for your readers. It also shows laziness on your part.

3) Posting the same question multiple times also shows disrespect and arrogance.QUOTE]

Amen MrChips. Couldn't have said it better.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009

3) Posting the same question multiple times also shows disrespect and arrogance.

Edit: a moderator moved the second posting to the same thread.

Edit: moderator deleted the second post which was essentially the same question.
Sadly there is no trip thanks button. So triple thanks to Mr. Chips.:)