HELP PLZ

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by sno_sji, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sno_sji

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 28, 2015
  2. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Welcome to All About Circuits.
    As a new member you need to learn about forum rules, guidelines and etiquette.

#1 - Use a thread title that is meaningful and gives a brief idea of the subject matter. "HELP PLZ" is of help to no one. We are all here to provide help. Tell us what you need help with.

#2 - Threads are visible to all members. There is no need to spam a long list of members. This is an international website spanning all time zones. Members will respond at their own interest and convenience, not yours.

#3 - If you are requesting assistance on circuit theory and design perhaps this belongs to "Homework Help" forum. We are not here to spoon feed you with answers. You are required to put some of your own effort into solving circuit problems. You do this by showing your own work and what you know so far. Only then will we be in a position to assist you.

This is not a "We do the lifting for you" service.

3. sno_sji

Jan 28, 2015
    ok ...sorry ..i was not familiar with these rules

4. sno_sji

Jan 28, 2015
  5. bwilliams60

Nov 18, 2012
    Is this a homework question. What have you done so far to try to solve the problems?

6. sno_sji

Jan 28, 2015
    yes this is homework.......... but i m in my tense i have no idea to solve it... in can't solve it...... ....:(

7. sno_sji

Jan 28, 2015
    yes this is homework.......... but i m in my tense i have no idea to solve it... in can't solve it...... ....:(

8. sno_sji

Jan 28, 2015
    can u solve it
    @bwilliams60

9. bwilliams60

Nov 18, 2012
    Like I asked you earlier. What have you done to solve it. Also, as was said earlier, this is an open forum and all members have access to all posts. You do not need to call on specific people on the forum for help. You do need to show what you have done so far to help yourself, then you will get guidance to help you through the problem solving. Your talking to the wrong guy. I am a teacher and I will not just give you the answer. You will need to work for it.

10. kubeek

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 20, 2005
    Sno_sji are you serious? This is beyond rude and I am sure you will get no answers with such manners.
    Learn how to internet (for example by reading netiquette and other resources), and then go to the proper section of the forum and ask again, this time like a normal polite person.

11. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    These are not rules. These are common sense and common courtesy.

Give us one good reason why we should help you.

(Thread now moved to Homework Help)

12. mcgyvr

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 15, 2009
    This thread (OP really) is ridiculous..

Do teachers not "teach" anymore?
    Can students not ask questions to their teachers anymore?
    typically world of today I guess.. sad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.