help please

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Which part do you not understand? Please post the work/calculations you have completed so far, and be more specific with your questions.

Posts amounting to "Do my homework for me" aren't going to get much assistance.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Wow you are really putting a lot of effort into this project. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure I want an engineer that want others to do all their work nor can read. Your work was due on the 22nd. It's probably better that you fail and have someone more deserving and qualified to take a job instead of you.

Hopefully you will learn from the experience and become an excellent engineer someday.

saleh_ssn

Joined Dec 23, 2012
you are a good engineer buddy but i know that it's due on the 22nd but my doctor postponed till the 25th . any way thank you for your time to write this. I am actually a student and some of this i need help with it and im trying to be a good engineer in the future and i will .

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
No actually I am sort of a student too trying to become a good engineer. When I come here with questions I try to provide as much information as possible. I show what I have done so far and try to ask detailed specific questions. Most people are happy to help when you show that you are doing most of the work,

What you did was lazy. You did not do any of the above. You could not even take the time to ask a proper question. Expecting someone else to do all your work for you. These are not good traits for someone wanting to be an engineer.

No offense but I hope you fail this assignment and that it will teach you to be better prepared next time so that you can go on to be a great engineer. So please next time, do your homework, come up with some really well thought out questions and come back and ask your questions for help on your next assignment. People here will help if they can as long as you show you are willing to do most of the work.

saleh_ssn

Joined Dec 23, 2012
ok i hope you fail all your life . i didn't came here to see this **** from you if you want to help welcome write something if not go to hell and don't say another thing i came here to know the first idea to start not to do my home work by someone else .

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Reading your first post, I have no idea what project you are talking about.
(you have edited it in the meantime).
If you tell us what you have done up to now, we can have a look how to help you.

Bertus

saleh_ssn

Joined Dec 23, 2012
i delete it the project because of what these people wrote i came here for some help and they judge me about one project they don't know any thing about me so they can judge thanks any way i will figure it out by my self thank you bertus .

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
i delete it the project because of what these people wrote i came here for some help and they judge me about one project they don't know any thing about me so they can judge thanks any way i will figure it out by my self thank you bertus .
No one is judging you. You are asked to put effort into your project. You did nothing. You have a class project. The reason you have that project is to learn. If someone did all of your work for you, you learn nothing.

Hopefully the one thing that you will learn from coming here is that you are expected to do your own work. There are lots of wonderful people that are here to help but you need to put most of the effort into your projects.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
As spinnaker stated, many of the assistants on the forum are either engineers, or learning engineering, professors in the field, or advanced hobbyists that know and/or wrote all of the basic content in the AAC E-Book.

Our view is that by helping others, we may learn a bit ourselves, in addition to giving others the "leg up" over a hard concept that many of us did not have while in college.

"Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish and he eats for life".

In other words, we like teaching people how to fish. If we simply posted the answers to the questions in your PDF, it would be giving you the fish. The beneficiary of that work would be the one who performed the work, not the one who received it.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Another student of electronics who has no interest in electronics.
He should do gardening instead of electronics.
My worry is people like this will be entering the workplace as engineers. Probably OK if they are working on an MP3 player but something all together different if they will be working on flight control systems or a TARGIT device for radiation therapy.

saleh_ssn

Joined Dec 23, 2012
thank you all i appreciate all your advices and i solved the project but this is my first time to put something here and i really didn't want any one of you to solve it for me i just wanted The first idea to solve this project so i can continue to solve it by my self .

thank you all and i'm sorry about my of talking with any one of you