Help Please !

JingleJoe

Joined Jul 23, 2011
Maybe if we knew what that device does then we could suggest similar or equivalent circuits, I doubt anyone just happens to have the specific circuit diagram you want lying around thier workshop :rolleyes:

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
Maybe if we knew what that device does then we could suggest similar or equivalent circuits, I doubt anyone just happens to have the specific circuit diagram you want lying around thier workshop :rolleyes:
Hi Jingle Joe! Thanks for the response and I appreciate it very much. This small instrument is used to fine tune satellite dishes to the aimed channels. One 'F' connector is attached to the LNB and the other to the satellite receiver and then the dish/LNB is mechanically fine tuned to the desired satellite/channel, while watching the LEDs and listening to audio beeps for signal strength. The device draws its power from satellite receiver.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
I <snip> could not understand this :
L1=L2=12 turns 3mm 0.5 mm CuL
That means L1 and L2 are made the same way; 12 turns of 0.5mm (AWG-24) magnet wire that is copper wound on a 3mm diameter form (~0.118"; a number 32 drill should work OK.)

The resulting inductor would be ~1/4" long, and measure ~220nH.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Someone has to tell this dude to put a more descriptive title rather than "Help please!" next time.

Something like: "Need circuit for Maxview Omnisat Sat-Finder"