Help on voice verification project

ay4action

Joined May 26, 2008
hello,
I'm working on voice verification in matlab for my final year project.Basically, the idea is to have a stored word of a person whose data to be secured and when anybody wants to access this data by pronouncing the word, his voice will be compared to the stored voice which makes only the owner accessible to his data.

I've been doing alot of research on this for the past 2months but the project seems versatile which makes me confuse on where to start from.Pls can anybody give me an advice on how to start this project?Thanks

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Two months of research with no identified methodology to begin from? Have you got enough understanding of the process to formulate any specific questions?

What I gather from your post is that you are looking for us to do your research.

ay4action

Joined May 26, 2008
Hello,
'beenthere' your comment was too harsh.Must you say something? Anyway, i wasn't looking for someone to do my research for me because I made my request clear in the post.

Thanks 'thingmakers', i've been going through some books in this area. You just confirmed to me that i'm on the right path, i'll let you guys know again if i'm in need of any help.

RobertZar

Joined May 27, 2008
Hi "ay4action"
Did you try to analyze your voice in mathlab successfully? Did you use Fourier's transform or tried something else to form the template and its variations.