help needed with pcd layout

Abi Scorpio

Joined Mar 30, 2015
hi!

I attached a light to sound schematic in this thread which I need to make into a PCB layout form.
I am very bad with PCB layout as I have previously tried to use target 3000, protel but all to no avail.

Can someone with a very good knowledge of circuit schematic and PCB layout help with the task please.
If done please send in an Ascii format.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Who do we bill for PCB design services?

I'll give you a 50% discount from my normal rates AND submit it to your instructor directly at no additional charge!

Abi Scorpio

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Just hand wire it on a perf-board.
it is in incorporated in my final year project and it is required to be done in a PCB layout format first
then I can commence wiring on a perf-board. I had it have done on 'Protel 99' till I realised my libraries didn't have the LM386 op-amp.
I'm being advised to learn a new program called 'eagle' but I am not favoured with time as this needs to be done by tomorrow.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
it is in incorporated in my final year project and it is required to be done in a PCB layout format first
then I can commence wiring on a perf-board. I had it have done on 'Protel 99' till I realised my libraries didn't have the LM386 op-amp.
I'm being advised to learn a new program called 'eagle' but I am not favoured with time as this needs to be done by tomorrow.
So you figure that it's much more reasonable to just ask a stranger to finish your final year project for you.

Newsflash -- the LM386 has the same pinout as many other 8-pin DIP opamps.

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
For the simple circuit you have there, is just drawing the artwork on the PCB with a permanent marker acceptable? Lots and lots of boards have been made that way, particularly at the hobby level but even at the engineering level for proof-of-concept work on small projects.

Abi Scorpio

Joined Mar 30, 2015
For the simple circuit you have there, is just drawing the artwork on the PCB with a permanent marker acceptable? Lots and lots of boards have been made that way, particularly at the hobby level but even at the engineering level for proof-of-concept work on small projects.
yes that is acceptable. that will give me a head start on layout format also. i am currently studying target 3001 to see if I can get a hang of the circuit layout and the program itself.