Help Needed in Shift Register Assignment..

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by Yukesh Kumar, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Yukesh Kumar

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 11, 2014
    Hi there, I am a first-year Electrical & Electronic Engineering student and I am facing some difficulties in my studies as I have almost no basics at all on this course.

This question here is one of my assignments and I am having some difficulties in answering this questions. A few of my attempts are all have been rejected by my lecturer as the output answers are incorrect.

;)It is much appreciated if any of you guys can help me with this questions here. Thank you...:)

P_20141112_032210.jpg P_20141112_032219.jpg
  2. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    You aren't giving us anywhere near enough information to work with. For instance, your problem says, "The shift register in Figure 2...," but Figure two appears to just be two signals. You talk about the parallel data input and give four values for D0, D1, D2, and D8 and say "as shown" but yet don't show anything. You don't give any information about the circuit -- just saying that it is a shift register isn't enough. Finally, you say that your attempts have been rejected by your lecturer. Okay, so show us YOUR attempt to work YOUR homework to give us something to start with.
  3. upopads2

Sep 20, 2014
    I'm crappy help anyways to begin with, but the bar ontop of "load" usually implies "negative" or "inverse" in digital logic. Also look at your chart.... Every 2 clock cycles "Load" SHIFTS Every 3 clock cycles SHIFT "Loads"

I am greek.