help mobil application

johnswift

Joined Jan 23, 2013
Hi all
I've got a task from my teacher. We're working on an C#.NET application that makes it possible to send free SMS through a gateway. I found an information and Ozeki NG SMS gateway on that page ozekisms that seems to be working. Here a C#.NET SMS demo project is provided with full source code. Do you have any suggestions to my project? Any useful idea?
Many Thanks
John

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Hi all
I've got a task from my teacher. We're working on an C#.NET application that makes it possible to send free SMS through a gateway. I found an information and Ozeki NG SMS gateway on that page ozekisms that seems to be working. Here a C#.NET SMS demo project is provided with full source code. Do you have any suggestions to my project? Any useful idea?
Many Thanks
John
The information you've given us is that you wanted to make a project, and that the example you have works. I can't really make a suggestion to improve it since I know nothing about it.:confused:

If you mean applications, that we can work with:D

How about using a camera to detect motion and the application will send a SMS message when motion is detected?

Or, perhaps an application that will send a SMS message when an email is received?