Help me with this circuit

mappadouji

Joined Apr 18, 2015
Hi everyone, i has a problem with this circuit. I have try all the two method and each give me a different result. Can anyone showme the proper way to deal with this. Thankyou so much.
p/s: Or at least any one knows which textbook does this exercise belong to. So I can manage to find out how to solve it. Thank you

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You aren't giving us much to go on. You don't indicated what you are trying to find. You don't indicate what two methods you are talking about, and you don't show your work so that we can see what you are doing wrong.

You need to show YOUR best attempt to solve YOUR homework.

mappadouji

Joined Apr 18, 2015
You aren't giving us much to go on. You don't indicated what you are trying to find. You don't indicate what two methods you are talking about, and you don't show your work so that we can see what you are doing wrong.

You need to show YOUR best attempt to solve YOUR homework.
image.jpg Here is my doing. In nodal analysis. I want to do this problem in mesh analysis to asure the result. Can you help me.
P/s: sorry for making confuse and bad english. It is my first time. Thank you.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You set up looks okay. You really need to learn how to track your units properly. Hell, you can't even be bothered to put units on your final answers and most people are at least willing to do that.

You need to show how you got from the three equations to your final node voltages. We can follow through your work and see if each step follows from the prior, but when you just go directly from the equations to the answers we can't do that and would have to completely solve the equations ourselves, which is a bit much to ask from strangers, don't you think.