help me to identify components in this transformer circuit

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Hi

Could you please help me to identify circuit components in the attachment? Thank you for your help.

Regards
PG

PS: In "Q1" at the end, I wanted to say, "But it's not a standard symbol for a power factor meter".

Attachments

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
This sure looks like homework. Is it?
Hi Bill

I don't know why you would say so. As far as I can see nothing there seems like a homework query. And even if it were I don't think it should be a problem because I haven't asked anyone to make a circuit for me. I was merely interested in identifying some of the components.

This is what happened: I saw that circuit in some manual and took its picture with my cell because I wanted to make that circuit in Multisim. Later I found that it wasn't clear and I couldn't see every component clearly so I asked it here. As a matter of fact I was able to make that circuit some hours after I posted it here.

Regards
PG

Attachments

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Forget if it were the picture of a textbook page or something else. Actually the picture was taken from my friend's notes and he had these notes photocopied from somewhere. But you see my queries had nothing to do with homework. I wanted to make that circuit in Multisim and was able to do it successfully. One thing I should mention here is that I learned to use Multisim from good people around here and today many a time I can use Multisim and other related programs more effectively than others. What matters the most that someone is really interested in the stuff he/she is studying and is following that path of pursuit of knowledge with all perseverance. I have been here for more than a year now and believe me it has changed my life drastically.

Regards
PG

Last edited: