Help me simulate this circuit in Proteus,Thanks a lot

hochiphu

Joined Apr 23, 2011
i try to simulate this circuit many time but the Vout of this circuit is Dc,not Ac ,because in fact this circuit is a Hartley circuit which create the sine wave.here it is: (and can u upload the true circuit in Proteus of this circuit:) for me)i love u so much.

Attachments

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
You may well have to supply special initial conditions, omit initial bias calculations or otherwise "kick" the simulation at start-up...

But first check your circuit values. Should the tuning capacitor really be 150uF, or would 150pF be more like it?

hochiphu

Joined Apr 23, 2011
thanks for you reply but i try to check it with a lot of value.but the result still DC not AC sine wave. anyone can give me the true value.thanks

who can give me the exact value of this circuit?thanks alot

Last edited by a moderator:

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
View attachment 30240
thanks for you reply but i try to check it with a lot of value.but the result still DC not AC sine wave. anyone can give me the true value.thanks

who can give me the exact value of this circuit?thanks alot
You should be more open to advice. Your value of 150μF is very much too big, but I preferred to be less blunt about it.

I have simulated the circuit more or less as you have it, but with a 150pF tuning capacitor, and a blocking capacitor in line to the tuned circuit - your present circuit shorts the supply. A resistor in series with the blocking cap damps an unwanted resonance. I also used a different transistor, as I do not have your one.

The circuit will oscillate, but the voltage swings would be much too big, especially base-emitter: the transistor would fail in practice.

Here is my result.

Attachments

Last edited: