help me pls regarding microcontroller project

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by sajeeve.p, Oct 24, 2013.

1. sajeeve.p

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 24, 2013
    dear friend,
    i new to here, pls help me i doing a project in 89c51 and i would like feed the inputs, which i getting externally so for isolating i using cd4016 ic.
    problem is i c'nt use it as switch by controlling external source for feeding input to mic. pls refer me any such circuits

thanks and regards.

sajeeve.p

2. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    If you mean as a voltage-controlled switch for connecting a mic to an amp input, why can't you?

3. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Call me old fashioned but I get turned off when I see textese, no capitalization, poor grammar.

4. wayneh

Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    You're old fashioned! But so am I, so it's a compliment and high praise. ;)

Few skills in life are more important than the ability to communicate precisely and concisely, and sometimes compellingly. This skill does not get enough priority in school. I never appreciated how important it was until I started working. In the "real world", communication skills definitely trump technical ability. It's hard for a nerd to accept.

To be fair, we've seen far worse here that what this OP has offered.

5. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    You can call me old-fashioned too.
    From the textese I'd put money on the OP's age being <20.
    We have to make allowances for the grammar of OPs whose first language isn't English.

Edit: Is 'OP' textese? :)

6. THE_RB

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 11, 2008
    Nope, it's a good old fashioned abbreviation/acronym, expressing two real words by their two initial letters. :)