help me pls if u can (simulation software issues)

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by nobleman, May 8, 2015.

1. nobleman

Thread Starter New Member

Apr 17, 2015
    hello house, please i just installed Proteus 7.9 on my system, But when I tried to run the software, it show that the licence key is bad, How can u rectify this, or better still help me with any link that I can get the latest and best circuit simulating software, I have tried various site when I Google But didn't get any, even the one I managed to get is not working. please help.

2. wayneh

Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    You're asking us to help you run pirated software?

I suggest instead you investigate LTspice, the free simulator. Widely used around here. A little hard to get started but it works well once you learn the interface.

nobleman likes this.
  3. nobleman

Apr 17, 2015
    Thanks for the reply, will head to my search engine

4. nobleman

Apr 17, 2015
    never knew it was pirated

5. nobleman

Apr 17, 2015
    I just finish installing ltspice 4, like u said, it's really hard, can't seems to find any components at all...a little guide will be appreciated..

6. wayneh

Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    Read the docs. It's all in there. You'll want to learn the keyboard shortcuts to pull up components, the move, delete, drag tools and so on. The most common tasks all have a shortcut.

Once you get a drawing done, and be sure to start as simply as possible, you'll want to learn how to run the simulation and plot results. Using example files is a great way to see how that's done.

7. nobleman

Apr 17, 2015
    Thanks So much.