Joined Dec 11, 2013
hi
i have final project in my collage
mc pump based control system
what is important uses pump?
and how i can controller pump?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You have a final project in college and it is apparently about something that you know nothing about. Perhaps you aren't ready to be tackling a final project yet.

But, assuming that's not the case, do you really think that everyone else is going to know what you mean by a "mc pump based control system"?

What kind of pump?

Hydraulix pump?

Sump pump?

Charge pump?

What?

mozml

Joined Dec 11, 2013
You have a final project in college and it is apparently about something that you know nothing about. Perhaps you aren't ready to be tackling a final project yet.

But, assuming that's not the case, do you really think that everyone else is going to know what you mean by a "mc pump based control system"?

What kind of pump?

Hydraulix pump?

Sump pump?

Charge pump?

What?
i wanna to know how controller in any pump by microcontroller or what

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
i wanna to know how controller in any pump by microcontroller or what
I know we have a language issue that we need to work through, but I can't figure out what you are trying to say. Please describe what you mean by "pump by microcontroller".

The this "pump" part of the control system (which your first post implied) or is it what is being controlled (as this post implies).

Remember, we are not mind readers -- all we know is what you tell us.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
...we are not mind readers...
+1
I have no clue what this is about.

What is the material being pumped, at what rate under what conditions and WHY? Merely controlling the pump - presumably with electronics - is one thing, but actually having it pump properly under a set of conditions is another thing. I mean, a pump is usually part of a larger process. Like our hearts.