Help making time delayed circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevyLT1Camaro94

Joined Jan 9, 2009
hey all i need to make a circuit prefferably using either a 555 timer and/or combination of transistors, capacitors, resistors, and a relay it needs 12v in, 12v out and a roughly 700ms delay, somebody please post a diagram asap

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Hello,

I'm sorry, but after long and careful consideration by the Board staff members, a decision was recently made to prohibit all discussions of motor vehicle related projects on this board.

This is due to the real safety hazards and potential legal issues that may be involved when people who were not specifically trained as automotive electrical engineers make recommendations for people who are not specifically trained and certified to build and install automotive-type projects.

The only recommendation that we can make is to have your motor vehicle professionally maintained just as it was originally configured when delivered by the dealer, as at that time it was in compliance with all safety, transportation department regulations and emissions laws.

This policy may sound a bit over-restrictive, but it was the only logical decision that could be arrived at. I am not a member of the staff here, but I wholeheartedly agree with their decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.