Help in basic cuircit analys

How do i solve the rest of it? how should i think?

• all resp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • all resp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bashar001

Joined Jan 25, 2015
Hello! Iam studying electrical engneer and i have a problem with this question.

I dont know wich currents are going throw VBSkärmklipp.1.JPG Skärmklipp.2.JPG

I wrote down every step what i think and what i dont know. Please help

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
It's really hard to tell you much about equations that have a bunch of ... in them.

If you are at the point where you are doing AC analysis with complex impedances, then you should be well past the point of being proficient at basic circuit analysis.

So choose an analysis method (as near as I can tell, it appears you are tying to use Node Voltage Analysis, which is a very reasonable choice) and then set up your equations (and without a bunch of ... in them!). Let's see those and get those correct. After that it is simply math.

And what's with the Poll?

Bashar001

Joined Jan 25, 2015
Hello agian.

What i mean by "...." that i dont know what should be there and i dont know what is the answer, but i know how the equation will be. I have to use current method because its my homework, its a simple math i know but i am not good at it. I dont know what to do anymore and i have to hand this :(. My problem is that i study at home (distance eduqation) and teachers doesnt help because they "dont have time" wich sucks and i only have youtube and my books..... but i appriciate your help so far :)

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
What do you mean by "current method". Mesh Current Analysis? Or Node Voltage Analysis (which is just a dressed up Kirchoff's Current Law)? Branch Current?

What I meant by "after that it is simply math" is that setting up the equations up front is where all of the EE stuff is. Once those are done correctly, everything after that only involves math, there's no more EE involved. Doing the EE up front let's you focus on the EE principles without getting too caught up in the math. Doing the bulk of the math at the back end let's you focus on doing the math right without getting caught up in worrying about the EE stuff. Doing both at the same time greatly increases the odds of messing up one or the other because your attention is split.

Bashar001

Joined Jan 25, 2015
Yeah i meant node voltage analysis, thats what iam bad with. Could u create a file that you discribe how things should be from the circuit in the picture? so i can understand it better

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
No, I'm not going to do your homework for you.

I will help you make the effort to do your own.

First, identify the essential nodes. These are nodes that have three or more branches connected to them. Make one of these your ground (this is actually already done for you).

Now, for each remaining essential node, write an expression in which each term represents the current flowing out of that node to the adjacent node.

Do JUST that much and let's look it over.