help,, im newbie and need master of ltspice

LzanBagus

Joined Apr 16, 2015
You have TL084.asy but not universalopamp.asyo_O Is it not in you opamp folder because I'm 90% certain it came with the program.

Anyway here is the asy file.
no sir, i dont have TL084.asy
i dont have universalopamp.asy but i have universalopamp2.asy... thanks now i have
and now i dont have universalopamp.sub
where i can download the complete symbol or sub or what?

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
Here is the sub file.

When you get it working remember that it will not necessarily behave as TL084(that is if you use the universal opamp) so you'll have to read the datasheet to see if you have to make any changes and that I'm not going to read for you.

Good luck.

Attachments

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
We understand that, but this forum has a section called "Homework Help". It is not intended to be homework done for you. Part of the learning process is that you must struggle through things in order for learning to take place. If you ask us to do your work for you then we should be entitled to let your instructor know what is happening. You have shown us a diagram from a .pdf file, but no evidence that you understand the calculations or their representation as cascaded opamp sections.

Do you understand the derivation of the condition that the filter response be maximally flat? Do you understand the conditions on the derivatives of the transfer function? Do you understand how a filter specification should be written and how it leads to the appropriate order of the filter? If the answer to these questions in no, then I recommend you purchase a copy of Van Valkenburg, Analog Filter Design. You can find it on amazon at:

http://www.amazon.com/Analog-Filter-Design-M-E-Valkenburg/dp/0030592461/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1429237966&sr=8-2&keywords=Van Valkenburg, M.E.

This is the older edition, but it will take you through step by step. There is just too much to cover in a forum post.