Help for a pure sinewave inverter programme code using pic

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by GERY, Mar 24, 2010.

1. GERY

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 4, 2009
    HELP FOR A PURE SINEWAVE INVERTER PROGRAM CODE USING PIC

Please I will like someone to help me out...
    I am designing a pure sine-wave inverter using PIC18F252.
    My problem is that I dont know how to go about writing the code. I am still learning about Micro-controller programming. And this project is so critical that I have to do anything possible to make it work.

Please I will like any one who has good knowledge in micro-controller programming and, or inverter designing to sincerely help me out.
    The inverter will be powered with 24VDC and the expected out put is 240VAC, 50Hz, pure-sine-wave with the least distortion and high efficiency.

THE CIRCUIT DETAILS FOR THE PROJECT IS ATTACHED HERE
    Thanks so much in advance.

2. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    The paper shows that the sine wave is combined with a sawtooth signal to produce a PWM output. If this is also your intent, it might be less intensive to generate the sine wave by means of an oscillator - http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/oscillator/wien_bridge.html

The suggestion is made as a microprocessor DAC will not approach a wien bridge oscillator for spectral purity.

3. xainnasir

Nov 8, 2012
    I have searched on it via google and find this link may be it will help you in some way. If you wanna design a pure sine waveinverter then what you need to do is to generate a 50Hz signal at the end of h bridge, as the normal sine wave is at 50 Hz and now in order to do so you have to design a h bridge and and then provide a pwm pulse to them in such a way that output is 50Hz. http://www.theengineeringprojects.com/2012/11/pure-sine-wave-inter-design-with-code.html

4. Brevor

Apr 9, 2011
    This thread is 5 years old, Gery has completed his schooling and is now working in a fast food restaurant in Mumbai.

5. xainnasir

Nov 8, 2012
    but other can get help from my message maybe :p thats what forums are for