Help finding programmable op-amp

m3atwad

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Hello,

I am having a lot of trouble finding a part and thought there would be some people on here that might know something, part wise, that I'm looking for.

I'm trying to find a programmable gain amplifier that can be powered by 3.3V. I only have access to a 3.3V power rail and it looks like a lot of them require 5+ volts. I also need a differential input to single ended output. Anyone know of something that would fit this?

Thanks!

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
What output range do you need. With only 3.3 volt rails, your output will likely be 0.5 to 3 volts.

Do a parameter search on digikey.com. Search "op amp" on their page and then set the important acceptable ranges.

m3atwad

Joined Feb 1, 2010
I am reading in sensors on a 3.3V ADC based system so I can't exceed 3.3 and I don't have the v+/V- to exceed anyways. I'll go back and try digikey again, but I had no luck with them thus far.

The output of the amp doesn't need to be high relative to VCC, but the sensors at max excitation can be as low as 50mV so I want to be able to adjust that from my software application for this system which is already developed. This would just be the addition of another config paramter...the gain. It also has to be a digital gain in put adjustment. Said differently I need discrete IO inputs to adjust the gain from my logic device because all of my SPI ports are used :(