Help: Final Year Project

farhan89

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Hello ppl,
How are you guyz?????

Guyz i want some Cool ideas for my Final Year projects realated to electronics field, Can you guyz Help me out on this???

I have already submitted one proposal on Intelligent Home, But i want 2-3 more ideas, how about ROBOTS???? Are they easy to build or it require lot of Brain???

Plz Help me

Thanks

simo_x

Joined Dec 23, 2010
Do a favor for the people that maybe read your message, do not write as you are writing an SMS or something like that. Thank you.

You have to do what maybe is more interesting for your self. What kind of robot you want to build? Off course are not easy to build.

farhan89

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Do a favor for the people that maybe read your message, do not write as you are writing an SMS or something like that. Thank you.

You have to do what maybe is more interesting for your self. What kind of robot you want to build? Off course are not easy to build.
LOL! Actually i send too many texts, ok Leave it

Robot based on GPS , i store a map, and then i told to go to that place and that robot start moving to that place,

Also i am not confined to ROBOTS , you can suggest other Electronics Projects Ideas.

russpatterson

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Build a device that's smart about water usage. E.g. only waters plants when they are dry and optimizes watering frequency based on how much water needs to be applied, and how often to keep soil at a specific moisture level.