help BOUNTY OFFERED

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by VlaDeMaN, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VlaDeMaN

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 2, 2014
    EDIT: SORRY I HAD TO USE THAT TITLE, seems there is a bug where the thread won't post if the title is more than 20 characters.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and you guys seem very smart.

Looking to solve a problem in a short period of time and like I said in the title, I'm willing to offer a bounty (make an offer) to someone that can either build it or just help me thoroughly because of my time constraints. Technically, I need to finish this by Jan 08 (completely forgot about this part of the project)

I picked up an arduino and a couple of 0-1kohm digital pots but after researching, I don't think I can do this myself by the deadline, i'm just not that educated on these things.

This is an automotive application where fuel level sensor outputs a resistance between 0-50ohm (empty to full) for a +12v gauge.

The new motor that was put in the car has a computer that needs a 50-250ohm (empty to full) reading over +5V.

I need to output correct signal for the 12v gauge and the 5v ecu circuit, from one 0-50ohm sensor. Unfortunately building a new sensor is prohibitive at this point.

thanks in advance!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  2. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    There are several reasons why this thread is not going to get far. 1) There are no bounties here. 2) You will not be given answers, especially for a school or work-related project. You need to show us what you have tried already that failed, and we'll go from there. 3) Probably the most important of all is the fact that we do not host automotive conversations here due to safety and liability concerns. This thread will probably be locked and you'll have to take the project to another forum.

3. VlaDeMaN

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 2, 2014
    thank you for the information. i wouldn't have anyone else assume liability, this is the internet :D also, i don't see how this device would affect vehicle or persons in any negative way.

4. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Our ToS is pretty specific. Please take the time to read it. Notice the lack of advertising around here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.