Helloweeee Everyone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
The usual problem- complicated designs but it seems to be hard to figure out how to publish them online.

If you ever screwed some electric wires you'd know perhaps.

Did you just "oversee" these projects?

How about just one of these flux compensators for a starter?
:confused: sorry im lost
You are not the only one! ;)

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Thread started nowhere; 52 posts later, still nowhere. Summary:
Person A: I am female. I like electronics. I interned at intel.
person B, C, D .... X: no you didn't, yes she did, you smell like bottled farts, I spoke english once, bla bla
and on it goes.
I think I will create a new profile with a girl's picture. I could get the best technical advice possible with that profile, but instead of using for that purpose, I would just use it to carry on empty conversation and make everybody go at each other's throats. ...in order to solidify that I am a woman... I just realized that OP most likely really is a woman.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Thread started nowhere; 52 posts later, still nowhere. Summary:
Person A: I am female. I like electronics. I interned at intel.
person B, C, D .... X: no you didn't, yes she did, you smell like bottled farts, I spoke english once, bla bla
and on it goes.
I think I will create a new profile with a girl's picture. I could get the best technical advice possible with that profile, but instead of using for that purpose, I would just use it to carry on empty conversation and make everybody go at each other's throats. ...in order to solidify that I am a woman... I just realized that OP most likely really is a woman.

Lol. I am a female and why am I being Called OP???? My name is Catia. And it was supposed to be a good thread but everyone miss lead it.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
OP means, "Original Poster"

This software calls you TS..."Thread Starter".

and a good thread (on this site) includes some electronics Q&A.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
It has looked like a bit of a shell game from the start to me.
Max.
I have a question. I want to conect a car battery to a car generator so I can give it power by also connecting it to magnets. But if I do I would like to know first if anyone knows if it will charge or if it will need something more. I haven't done it because I'm kind of scared something more may happen. Would I need resisters or something? Please help. also, I'm trying to get the battery to charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.