Helloweeee Everyone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
I mean you have posted nearly 3000 times and it is clear that your first language was not English.
For instance, in this quotation from you, you don't know that the name of a language is supposed to be capitalized.
I'm not a wind-up robot

My point was the chances that OPs claim is for real are just somehow.
The chances Intel has a policy for these communications are also somehow.
Especially when representing the company somehow.
You'd need priviledges of some kind to just sign up on a forum + do it like that, even not showing anything promized.

All large corporations have such policies.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
By the way, I doubt OP has something to do with Intel. They have policies for such communication for sure, and, where are these "circuits"? They must be special if Intel deals with them and not of much use to show off on a forum.
Takao, give her a break.

I had my doubts about her as well, especially since she claimed to have interned with Intel. I've also had quite a bit of fun today at her expense, and she was impressively good natured about it.

But... I think she is telling the truth -- at least to some extent. I'm usually a pretty good judge of character. And she is one.

If she wishes to produce her work, and she is able to do so, give her a shot. Let's see what she's got.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Its ambiguous I know. Mental image picture- you should think positively and explain how Intel stands out so its worth dealing with them from your side point of view.

I've heard at some intel fabs they host challenging in-house competitions, just for the fun of it.
yes they do and they reward the winners very well.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
The OPs post can be read it contains negativity: I will try to find a way to...

just trying is maybe not good enough.

Maybe its me getting lost- on female psychology and phrasing.
why are all of you so negative. and maybe that is why you end up single. don't try to understand woman. because woman understand each other and that's why they hate each other, love woman that is all you got to do.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Are you getting a little political today?
I'm not particulary good at maths or technology, correct is I left software programming because there are others who are more brilliant at it.

How about your requirements? Make up some? Because you just made that up.

By the way, I doubt OP has something to do with Intel. They have policies for such communication for sure, and, where are these "circuits"? They must be special if Intel deals with them and not of much use to show off on a forum.

Now I'm waiting to see at least a single piece of content- or very soon I will think its a prank thread.
please don't drag me in to your political drama, I am a student who had an internship. we worked with circuits to be able to understand them and their functions so please stop acting like a complete jerk and let people show their work.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Takao, give her a break.

I had my doubts about her as well, especially since she claimed to have interned with Intel. I've also had quite a bit of fun today at her expense, and she was impressively good natured about it.

But... I think she is telling the truth -- at least to some extent. I'm usually a pretty good judge of character. And she is one.

If she wishes to produce her work, and she is able to do so, give her a shot. Let's see what she's got.
Thank You! OMG.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
I'm not a wind-up robot

My point was the chances that OPs claim is for real are just somehow.
The chances Intel has a policy for these communications are also somehow.
Especially when representing the company somehow.
You'd need priviledges of some kind to just sign up on a forum + do it like that, even not showing anything promized.

All large corporations have such policies.
[url]http://instagram.com/p/b2JNEdgo32/[/URL]

here is a link to one of my videos. enjoy. and there are more here to see also.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
why are all of you so negative. and maybe that is why you end up single. don't try to understand woman. because woman understand each other and that's why they hate each other, love woman that is all you got to do.
Catia, electronics is one of those disciplines that tend to be dominated by men. We tend to be suspicious of women who claim interest, and even more so those who claim a level of expertise (which you haven't).

I've worked for bosses who wouldn't hire women engineers -- they thought women could not be as competent as men in technical endeavors.

I have worked with and hired female engineers. Yes, the interaction is different, but I have found them to be as competent, and in some cases more so, than the men.

I've got a 7 y.o. daughter whom I would love to grow into an engineer, if that's where her interests take her.

There is no requirement for you to be an electronics/software expert to be here. Most members here have a moderate level of education/experience, there are a few world-class experts, but there are many who come just to learn new things or entertain their curiosity.

As you stick around and demonstrate your bona fides (or even lack thereof as long as you show a willingness to learn), you will earn respect.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Catia - a word of advice.

Don't respond to every comment that crosses your path. Don't try to defend yourself. You don't have to prove yourself to a bunch of nerds.
If your past work and worth has merit it will reveal itself.

Enjoy your presence here on AAC and you will be able to learn and contribute a lot.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
please don't drag me in to your political drama, I am a student who had an internship. we worked with circuits to be able to understand them and their functions so please stop acting like a complete jerk and let people show their work.
OK got it, internship at Intel, really happened. My replies werent neccessary, and can be ignored.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
If you click on some other persons name, a box will appear that allows you to click on, "ignore" that person.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Catia, electronics is one of those disciplines that tend to be dominated by men. We tend to be suspicious of women who claim interest, and even more so those who claim a level of expertise (which you haven't).

I've worked for bosses who wouldn't hire women engineers -- they thought women could not be as competent as men in technical endeavors.

I have worked with and hired female engineers. Yes, the interaction is different, but I have found them to be as competent, and in some cases more so, than the men.

I've got a 7 y.o. daughter whom I would love to grow into an engineer, if that's where her interests take her.

There is no requirement for you to be an electronics/software expert to be here. Most members here have a moderate level of education/experience, there are a few world-class experts, but there are many who come just to learn new things or entertain their curiosity.

As you stick around and demonstrate your bona fides (or even lack thereof as long as you show a willingness to learn), you will earn respect.
Your baby will have an interest if she sees that you are a part of it. that is how the child mind works. they like what they see. I took psychology, didn't actually finish the course because it was to much with engineering and than that haha but I did a little more than half. learned quite some stuff tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.