hello

whale

Joined Dec 21, 2008
hello friend ,
if you have time , can you please make me clear in my doubt?
i am designing an high frequency amplifier circuit , the input impedance of my amplifier is 50 ohms.

the input to the amplifier circuit is 13.56 mhz signal from the oscillator circuit with output impedance of 50 ohms.

the input power to amplifier is 0.02 watts , and the output power is 15 watts.

can you tell me , whether i can now connect my oscillator to the amplifier or else i still want to consider other parameters?

kaixiz

Joined Sep 12, 2010
hello friend ,
i am designing an high frequency amplifier circuit , the input impedance of my amplifier is 50 ohms.

the input to the amplifier circuit is 13.56 mhz signal from the oscillator circuit with output impedance of 50 ohms.

can you tell me , whether i can now connect my oscillator to the amplifier or else i still want to consider other parameters?
hi whale!!! is ur circuit running?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
hello friend ,

I see u are trying to make a cable trunk amplifier. Am I right?

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010

Do you mean will it work? Only if you've got enough gain in your amplifier to boost 20 mW all the way up to 15W and its all designed properly.

You're also playing around in a rather strange allocation band.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Actually the band is meant for industrial use, not so much communication but creation of plasmas and anything else an industry or inventor might need for a process.

I've seen it used for a lot of jobs in the microelectronics business, for etching and cleaning.