Hello, what was your age?

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Hello,

I am so wondered what yours, all of you guys, age.

I can check your profile but isn't it good to have our ages list down in one topic?:DAlso, some members hid their age.:D

So, we can see the youngest and the oldest.;)

Catapult

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Age is but a number. Mine is 58, so that would tell you I've worked on equipment when decade counters were Beam Switching Tubes.

mbohuntr

Joined Apr 6, 2009
48, and lately I've realized the more I learn, the more I never truly understood of the nature of things, and the humbler I become. There is not enough time to learn all the things I would like to, but I still seek the joy I felt when I was younger and thought I knew it all...

I must be feeling philosophical today.:cool:

RiJoRI

Joined Aug 15, 2007
When I began, my age was 0.
3.1 decades later, I got a chance to go to tech school. I graduated -- much to my shock & surprise -- at the top of my class! (I guess desperation is good!)
I am current-ly 29/50ths of a century old.

--Rich

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You 29 maybe half way between,you can go either way.
Cut the hype,make u'm go to your Skype face to face.
It take 29 years to get your refinement.

Last edited:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
I am 65, have been retired from my electronics career for 10 years and am having a great time doing everything I did 35 years ago (plus some new things).
My wife is a HOT lady from Spain who is 58.
My first son is 40, my daughter is 32, my second son is 30 and are all married.
My grand-daughter is 6.

I am officially a senior so the Canadian government pays for almost everything.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
I turn 47 next month. I'm realizing my age lately, as my sister died two days ago at age 44, from cancer. No need to offer sympathy or condolence. I know you all wish that, as would I if I read the same.

I mention this to remind everyone, as I am now reminded by the worst of means, that life is precious and every day should be lived to its fullest. My sister only learned of her condition 1 month ago. I always knew her to be tough, but didn't realize just how strong she was until she stared certain death in the face with no fear. Her last days were filled with laughter and joking and not a single complaint about the unfairness of it all. Her only concerns were with those that she loved because she knew the pain we were in. Our pain and sadness will continue for a long time. However, I won't spend a single day depressed or afraid. Life is too short to waste the days we are given.