Hello ! FBI.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by R!f@@, Nov 1, 2012.

1. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    Sucks ! Seriously...! :(

FBI Guys from the great US of A came to Maldives to investigate a recent political killing.

They went back with nothing. !

WTF was tht ?

And I thought we are the old school types. The FBI guys did not make an arrest or find the guys who killed a Politician with Yakooooooza Swords ! :D

Aren't u guys supposed to be the best in the friggin planet. ?
    I mean, the Marines, the Navy, and the whole nine yards thing.
    The FBI and CIA and god knows what else I see in these TV series and movies are like they solve the most impossible cases.

I am seriously stumped. ! I am just blank. Nothing comes to my mind.

I dunno why I am even asking this.
    But u know me..I tend to go blah blah blah !

2. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    FBI=
    Federal
    Bureau of
    Investigation

I don't think it was the FED's. They operate only within Americas borders.

Could be NSA (=No Such Agency :rolleyes:)

maxpower097 likes this.
  3. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    :confused: HUH !

4. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    I think CIA work outside USA. It could however be that your government requested outside help. Well aware of that any outsiders would find nothing. But still they can say. We have tried every thing even help from the outside. In the end it is just politics. Anyway hope you and yours are OK! Salam aleikum

R!f@@ and maxpower097 like this.
  5. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    FBI indeed operates outside the US. Recently they went in to Libya to investigate the "protest" which killed our ambassador and several others. But CNN beat them to it.

6. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
    But the History Channel beat CNN to it.

[​IMG]

7. JoeJester

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 26, 2005
    That professor is on alot of history channel shows ... Looks like an Einstien protoge'

And back on topic ... yes the FBI operates outside the US borders. Maybe the politicals "invited them into Maldives" but had some stipulations on the outcome.

8. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    But on the other hand my friend was a Sgt in the 1st iraq war and he was telling us a story about camping out under mortor fire. Anyways he said it was him, his squad, 2 CIA guys, and 1 FBI guy. I thought it was strange but I remember it clearly because he said he had to camp with the CIA and FBI guys and he wanted to be with his squad.

9. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    So the CIA brought an apprentice...:)

About the ambassador killing. Could it be that the Embassy is considered as American land?

10. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    That was very not t06 like ! :eek:.

Just kidding ! :D

My dad does not want me going out at night after the incident. I am still working at the work shop after hours. He is afraid tht I might be making enemies cause of my honest work,, u know the way I tend to bust the fraud repair jobs done by them most wealthier politicians doodle brains.

Any ways the killing was well planned and the FBI was brought in just for a show off. We all knew the game they played. He was killed because he started to see the bad side of the political group he was involved with.
    This is my thought as I always try to see what's best in everyone. He was kinda over the line during those days. U know he use to compare the Gayyoom dictator to our Prophet Mohammed (SAV), These kinda things coming out of some one with that statue is just too darn ignorant. I heard later he started to change his ways and was considering to come clean.

The Murder was planned cause every precaution and plans to keep the family silent was carried out the next days.

They never said they found any one. And to think this is the first one tht they could no solve. The Bastards. Majority of the people know who killed him. Yet the news they tell the world is total lies. This we know for a fact.

11. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    No politics plox. kthxbye.

Sparky49 likes this.
  12. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Also CIA DEA, and FBI also go all over the world to operate in an advisory position. The FBI may have been their but they may just be there to advise local LEO.

13. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    No SMS tnx.

14. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
    12 l337 0k Ph0R J00 7H3n?