Hello, Could I ask a question?

opalstear

Joined Jun 21, 2010
I wonder this circuit is work or not?
I didn't give any specific parameter value.
I just want to know.. The concept and circuit is right..
Could you tell me ? ^_^ thank you so much.~
sorry for messy drawing. ^^

Attachments

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Ahhh, nope - it won't work. Sorry.

You're trying to use N-ch MOSFETs, but no way to get the gate 10v higher than the source terminals.

You've drawn the body diodes backwards.

You've put a label next to the three-input OR gate indicating that it's supposed to be a "discharge mode" - but not what it's supposed to discharge?

You have a six-input AND gate with five inputs disconnected or "floating". This means the output will always be a logical "0", so the output from the inverter will always be a logic "1". However, since the gate of the MOSFET won't go any higher than the supply voltage, the MOSFET will make a nice room heater right until it burns up.

Over on the right, you have a blob (maybe a resistor?) labeled "Load or charger". Ahh, which is it? Are you trying to make a general purpose supply, or is that going to be an input from a battery charger, or do you want to charge batteries with it? Unfortunately though, the diode to the left of that will act as a short across the "load or charger", and will either cause the supply on the left to burn up, or it will burn up itself.