Heads up, Guys!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by R!f@@, Aug 10, 2012.

1. R!f@@

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Apr 2, 2009
    The inquiry committee report is due 30 or 31 of this month and every one knows for a fact tht report will say tht what happened on 7th feb, the day they toppled the first democratic rule by force is indeed a coup.

Rumors are now coming around the on 18th UN soldiers will be deployed across Male' city.

The Regimen leaders are now yelling tht if the report tells tht it is a coup they will destroy the country. This is the only way they can hide the money laundry schemes.

Rumors are tht public property will be destroyed and will set fire all around.

Like hell they are gonna destroy what I built.

So as of now I am Mr. Stark. I am no hero but I can very well build a freakin tazer.

Whether u will help me on this or not I don't care. Nothing will stop me.

All the rest of my work is on a halt.

2. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    Any idea where I can get 50KV insulated wires... thin wires...I am going the dark night way

3. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    scrap yard? off an old appliance?

4. monster_catfish

Mar 17, 2011
    Don't do anything rash, Rif@@. In the chaos of civil disorder, one could get carried away and take a life without meaning to. Stay calm and stay safe, buddy.

Property can be replaced by insurers, so don't blast anyone unless they are taking aim at you, AND you cannot flee.

5. R!f@@

Apr 2, 2009
    I am staying calm.

So far I am out of the gathering too. But if they come and aim at my properties or my family, Police or not things will get nasty.

6. luvv

May 26, 2011
    Maybe not a bad time to talk to neighbors about forming a neighborhood defense force.

And a tip on non lethal defense,3 ft section of hydraulic hose filled w/ sand will adjust attitudes quickly.

7. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    To be used as a club? Or blown out using air pressure.

8. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Your brother will protect you and mom and family. Be careful,don,t become

target.

9. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Understand, I am not advocating violence, but I suspect it is better to depend on yourself, and hope family can step in if needed. One is proactive, the other is praying for help. There is a difference.

Anything perceived as a gun will generate proportional response, and they will have more guns. The neighborhood defense is a good idea.

It is a little like homeowners and burglars, if your home (or neighborhood) looks tougher than your neighbors, you've won that round. You only have to encourage them to go somewhere else, not fight them to the death.